Tuesday, February 26, 2008

This may be The Problem

I think I know what The Problem is with Mom. Ya know, the reason why she has been so grumpy lately (and why she's been so mean with the Stinky Goodness). It's her J-O-B. It's evil I tell ya.

Dad works from home. He's on the phone all day long but he can give us pets and attention all day long. To me, that is the ideal job for a human.

Mom, on the other hand, drives really far away and goes to teach history to a bunch of brats. Then when she's home, she's working on what to teach the brats next and grade all their horrible writing (I know it's horrible 'cause I hear her constantly complaining about it). She says she really loves her job but it keeps her away from us and we definitely don't get enough attention from her. Personally I think she should quit her job and become a stay-at-home mom. That way she could devote every waking hour to us...

...wait. What? You wouldn't be able to give us Stinky Goodness if you quit your job? Uh. I'm not getting any now as it is!

3 comments:

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Maybe she need to do something else when she's day hunting instead of teaching history. I don't get the whole history thing anyway. It's past and over, who cares? Not us cats, that's for sure!

Daisy said...

Work is hard!

Motor Home Cats said...

Our mom loves history, and is going back to school to study it. She promises to be a better student than the ones your mom has. Mom says she wishes we live where you live so she could take a class from your mom and show her that not all college students are brainless idiots. Mom wants to teach middle school students.