Saturday, February 23, 2008

Definitely Not Fair

After I made the last post, Mom said that she'll start giving out Stinky Goodness. And was there much rejoicing? Actually, no. Mom said she's only giving it to Boo and Kukai (aka "The Annoying One"). Supposedly Boo has lost weight so she's trying to fatten him up and Kukai is too pathetic to turn down I guess. What about the rest of us? Mom said that we can finish up what the two of them don't eat. Like they aren't going to eat it all.

So I started thinking. Mom is pretty slow in her reaction time, right? So I just have to wait until the right moment to jump up on the counter and grab some of that Stinky Goodness when she isn't looking. Sounds good, right? Grrr. I guess she isn't as clueless as I thought 'cause now she's locking me in the bathroom when she feeds Boo and Kukai! Can you believe that?!!! What's worse is that when those two are done, she puts down the bowl for the other kitties to get at and then takes her sweet time to let me out of the bathroom. By the time I run to the kitchen there is no Stinky Goodness left.

Can you believe this? It's not fair.

At the very least, she's at least letting me sleep under the covers with her at night. It's bad enough I don't get the Stinky Goodness, but at least I can keep warm. Being hungry and cold would require drastic action on my part.

And no, I cannot poop on Mom's pillow. She will know it was me and has threatened to shave me if I tried it. That is just so not right.

6 comments:

Parker said...

At least there is the bed and the covers...At least there is that my friend!
I still feel bad that you get no S.G....

Mickey's Musings said...

No.Stinky. Goodness. Huh?!!!!!!!
Monkee,that is so not right! The covers thing is good but does not compare. Do you at least get Temptations?!!!!
Purrs Mickey

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Poor kitties - life's tough!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh fur the love of...the only thing we can think of that could be worse is being homeless! Stinky goodness is a necessaty!

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

She is fattening Boo up to eat? I don't know Monkee, I think you should get out of that house. It's clear your humans do NOT love you!

Isis said...

Well that's beastly! I couldn't cope without my twice daily dishes of stinky goodness... Have you tried putting the bitey on your Mom when she locks you away from it? The bitey is good! :)