Friday, February 8, 2008

The Master Plan

So there I was, just chilling out in the kitchen sink. We Maine Coons like to sit in sinks. Don't know why. We just do. Anyways, it's been weeks since the entire sink was empty so I was going to take advantage of it.

Mom comes downstairs and sees me doing it. She fawns over me and goes "how cute." Typical sappy mom stuff, right? But then she stops and looks at me.

"Why do I get the feeling you're up to something?" I just look at her innocently.

"Oh I know that look. You are up to something." Moi? Never.

"Hmmm. As long as your not building some kitty tunnel to smuggle in Stinky Goodness I guess I shouldn't worry."

Me? Build a tunnel? Nev...wait? Tunnel? To bring in Stinky Goodness? Hmmm. I could create some kind of kitty black market where I can smuggle Stinky Goodness and catnip into the house. Now why didn't I think of this before. I must go work...

3 comments:

Daisy said...

Monkee, that sounds like a very good plan!

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Absolutely. Sounds like a great plan.

Tommy and Teaghan said...

What a GREAT idea! Hmmmmm. How could we help yoo?