Saturday, February 16, 2008

I smelled it

Oh yes I did. They thought that by going outside on a cold night and distracting us the moment they got home that we wouldn't figure out what they were doing. It would have worked too except I got suspicious and got near enough to them to smell their breath. Ah ha! They went out and had sushi for dinner! What's worse? They didn't bring any home to share with us.

I must quickly begin plotting my revenge. They will learn to never come home from sushi empty handed again.

3 comments:

Daisy said...

That was very, very wrong of them not to share SUSHI with you!

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Poor Sushiless Monkey. I can't believe they didn't bring home any to share. How rude is that?

Parker said...

Outrageous! None brought back for you?
And then they had the nerve to come home with it on their breath!
Tsk, Tsk, Tsk...