The rules: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share seven random weird facts about yourself. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
OK so here goes:
- Sometimes I like to cuddle, and sometimes I don't. Sometimes I change my mind in the middle of a cuddle session. Who knows. Maybe it's 'cause I get bored.
- I will eat anything. If I see the humans eating it. I'll eat it. Unfortunately, this led to my discovery of wasabi. Why the heck would humans eat that horrendous stuff?
- I'm tiny for a Maine Coon. I only weigh about 10 pounds. My twin brother Loki is close to 20 lbs, my older sibs Boo and Bailey weigh 15 and 18lbs respectively.
- No matter how much I eat, I don't gain any weight. Mom says that it's because all the food that should be used for gaining weight is instead being transferred to my brain to give me energy for all the thinking I do.
- I'm a little cross-eyed. My mom noticed that when I was a little kitten and hoped that I would've grown out of it. But instead she now finds that an "endearing trait" of mine.
- My brother Loki was adopted first. Mom lost her favorite kitty, Moose, and wanted to get another Maine Coon. So she went to the same breeder she got Moose from and picked out Loki the day he was born. She didn't get me until we were about 13 weeks old. She had Loki for about a week and none of the other cats would have anything to do with him and she was afraid he would be lonely. She went back to the breeder and adopted me.
- I was the biggest troublemaker out of my entire litter. I was the one who was the first out of the basket and the first to get into trouble. The first time Mom saw me I had fallen into a basket of toys (I was six weeks old then) and couldn't get out. She said she liked my style and that's why she adopted me to be Loki's companion.